Western Dakota Bank originated in Glencross, SD on July 1, 1919 and opened under the name of Glencross State Bank. The Bank of Timber Lake merged with Glencross State Bank in 1935. The bank name was changed to Dewey County Bank. A branch was opened in Isabel in 1960. The bank name was changed to Western Dakota Bank in 1997. A
branch was opened in Eagle Butte in 2008. Western Dakota Bank services the communities of Timber Lake, Isabel
and Eagle Butte, through its banking products.